Quite tired in this few day
Because I’m just sleep between 4hour for few day
But is ok to me, because accompany dear working, is value
Even tired also feel facility.
Thank you stepped into my life.
I really hope, we can have a long journey as you say.
Can we done it?
I know that love is not so easy.
Each person has his temper.
We are not exception.
Happiness is not so easy.
Therefore, only the special fascination
So I hope you and I will treasure this love too quickly
And last.
Mr C ! please remember everything of us
When we meet?
When we kiss?
When we hold each other hand?
Now I’m going tell u, so remember it!
1st when we meet is March 08, 2010 (we still friend)
2nd when you kiss me is March 11, 2010
3rd when we hold each other hand is March 11, 2010
And last is we together is March 11, 2010
That’s all!
No comments:
Post a Comment