Wth ! why my fb cant log in!!!
Shit! Haizz… is ok!
End the topic now!
Back to 1st farewell
1st farewell is dinner with Emily at Desa Parkcity steamboot, and yam cha at Kluang kopitiam.
Impressions of mine are quite enjoy eating with Emily, even that she not same dept with me!
Is 2nd just have us!
I hope still have many chance let us eat together, chit chat together!
I enjoy! I love1
2nd farewell
2nd farewell is lunch with my company P&P dept.
Even that is go mak mak, but I feel that we like a team.
We have fun we have joke.
We all can laugh till forget our stress at the moment!
Thx P&P dept be very fond of me, really thx lot.
Shipping and P&P act is not really close, they just give us booking.
But don’t know why, I love P&P colleagues, maybe is cause they really friendly to me.
Inside that, I love Miss Yap much.
She’s pregnant. And she is P&P pasir gudang head.
Her look will bring people feel that friendly and kindly.
I will never forget her, because she treat me as her daughter.
Thx my dear Miss Yap!
3rd farewell
Is not yet go along.
The time is on Monday, my lunch time.
Will go KFC with my company industrial sales colleagues Watie and Nor lunch.
4th and 5th farewell sure is with my dept!
4th are Export Sales Shipping Dept
5th are Export Sales Dept
Thx lot who’re in PROMAC ENTERPRISES SDN BHD workings.
I will miss you all!
This is my 1st full time job.
I feel really proud.
Because I have you all!
I want thx all colleagues.
Even that I can’t memories you all de name till now.
But I still won’t forget PROMAC ENTERPRISES SDN BHD!
I want thx admin dept, government dept, accounts dept, export marketing, industrial sales, P&P, and project dept!
Thx for providing me with so many co-operation.
Thx for providing me with so many helping.
As company PROMAC ENTERPRISES SDN BHD, my age is the smallest, so that all colleagues are loving me, take care of me.
Really grateful that you all care for me
Thank You.
Regards ,
Miss luii
LN.LAI
No comments:
Post a Comment