Friday, July 23, 2010

Akimy in l0v3 with Babyl0v3 ~

In the day ~ 20 of July 2010 , u Mr babylove , belong with me , Miss Akimy luiluii ~
Our l0v3 st0ry is 4ever , and will till 0ur end ~

You're my only one ..
And i so glad that ur're mine ~
Im Akimy into u , babylove , no one else would do ~
With everykiss and Every Hug , u make me love u deep ~
And now u just can be the only one in my heart ~

You know that im care for u ~
You knoe that i i'll be true ~
You know that i won't lie ~
yu know that i i'll trying be ur everything  ~
Do you know all abt that ?

So i won't find ~
I don't need another guy ~
I just need ur all and nothing ~
Cause if i got that ~
And i i'll be straight ~
Babylove , ur're the best part of me ~

Babylove , pls listen it and rmb it what im saying ~
I wanted you to be there when i fall ~
I wanted you to be there when i drunk ~
I wanted you to be there when i cry ~
I wanted you to be there when i need u ~
I wanted you see me through it at all ~
I wanted you hold me in my sleep ~
I wanted you show me what i need ~
I wanted you be  the 1 i l0v3d ~
I wanted you love me till the end ~
i wanted you hold my hand till the end ~

Since we in relationship ~ no reason , i will easy get vinegar in my heart ~
That really not i wanted ~
 i just wanted u be with me ~
and just in love with me ~
Thats all ~ no other into our relationship ~
This relationship ~ just can u and me ~
Can u promise me again ?

In the end , i hope our love will be sweet ~ happy and no the end ~
Thx babylove laogong always take care of Akimy laopo ~ `
Thx babylove laogong always make Akimy laopo smile ~
Thx babylove laogong always love Akimy laopo ~
Thx babylove laogong always bside Akimy laopo ~

Im Akimy Luiluii will always in love with u ~ my Mr right ~ Mr Kee ~
And u say that , u just mine ~
And now i tell u , ur're my Mr right till the end ~
I can promise ~
Cause i lov3 u ~

I l0v3 u ~ Mr Kee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment