Friday, April 2, 2010

Export Dept farewell ~

Dear ladies and gentlemen, this is my little gratitude letter.




Thank you for lunch today, although the time is short, but also memorable?



Now , i wanna special thx to you all.



First, of course, I would like to thank my manager ( CS Low )

Thank you for giving me many valuable suggestions.



Secondly, thanks to my superior, taught me something about shipping ( Angela Thong )



Third , Fizah and Winy , taught me many things.





May

Sampson

Pei Yi

Chien Yi

Roven

Christine

Surgene

Cheng Wei





Thank you for your co-operation given to me, thank you give me entertainment?





In promac past two months,

I am very happy,

because you all always made me laugh and happy.

At last,I must thank you all and my partners work.

Give me cooperation, give me valuable advice.

Although I will have to leave, but I will not forget you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment